Monday, August 24, 2009

why this name?

why this name?
I have born in this village, Amaravathipudur. There ends all. I was moved out from this place. I am not able to imagine that what made my dad to live seventy plus years and move away to Thanjavur.
Recently I asked my friend about buy back our house, the compound. When I learnt that I need to fork out 50 00000, fifty lakhs Indian Rupees to do that, my heart broke.
I am finding very least, almost no presence of this village in the web world.
I am going to write a lot about this village, its people, places and all to my ability.
I am dreaming to visit this place and up load, huge photes, God will.
Let me start, wish many to join.
Anbudan
கனகசபை

1 comment:

  1. hello sir iam chinnasamy iam born this village amaravathipudur i dont no how are you but so happy sir iam sow tha message and tanks....this is my e.mail id skumar_8791@yahoo.co.in,goodby

    ReplyDelete