Sunday, May 19, 2013

வி பெவ் ஒன்லி விசிடேத் அமராவதிபுதூர் Site

It is a surpraise to note only very few only visited this "Amaravathipudur" site. As I am also not a very pro blogger, it is a surpraise to me.

The blog world may not be working on a site over a small village tucked in south india.

A blog in cinima, computer, or even on a mobile phone might have attacted more trafic to this site.

And why I should look for more trafic, when decided to host a Site in tribute to my village? Not essential to count on trafic and write on "Amaravathipudur"

When I was a school boy I was thinking Karaikudi is 3 Kilometers away from Amaravathipudur, now I realised it is 8 or 10 kilometers away from Karaikudi.

It is very strange to see autos are there in Amaravathipudur. I used to go there by bullock cart, occasionally by bus. And many buses would hesitate to stop at Amaravathipur, they prefer to rush to Devakottai.

After I got admission in Annamalai University, and spent whole 5 years to earn my B E Mechanical engineering degree, I was starting to miss my Amaravathipu

No comments:

Post a Comment